The Catholic Cemetery Association of Racine, Inc. is a member of the National Catholic Cemetery Conference and adheres to this creed:
- We acknowledge that the Catholic cemetery is established to carry out the sacred religious function of the burial and care for the resting places of the deceased.
- We accept the responsibility of implementing this religious function under the direction and supervision of the local Church authority.
- We believe in and are firmly committed to the teachings and rich tradition of the Catholic Church with regard to the deceased and the sacredness of the cemeteries in which their bodies rest.
- We recognize the deep religious significance of the Corporal Work of Mercy involved in the burial of the dead and reverence for the deceased.
- We are dedicated to the respectful care of the people of God who even in death remain a part of the whole Christian community.
- We are committed to encouraging Catholic prayer and devotion for our deceased brothers and sisters especially in our cemeteries.
- We will promote efforts to strengthen and enhance Catholic teachings that relate to death, burial and reverence for the faithful departed.
- We will proclaim through our words, work and example the sacredness of the human body, the belief in the Resurrection and the Christian virtue of hope.